Friday, March 20, 2009

Soul Eater 10




















Episode 10 (8.5/10 Really Great)
Impression:
Before, Black Star kind of reminded me of Naruto. Then, after he told his story, I said, “Whoa! A Naruto/Sasuke blend!” I like him better than either of those two, though. And, I like Soul Eater 50 times more than I liked Naruto. I sort of saw the whole “Nii-san” thing coming. I think that card has been cast too many times in not only ninja anime, but anime in general. Nevertheless, this episode was interesting and the next looks even more so. Seeing Black Star being so supportive to Tsubaki was touching. He’s a good guy after all. Oh, and, why is it that Tsubaki is naked when we see her reflected in her weapon and Soul is fully clothed?
Suggestive Content:
Tsubaki’s nudity, which I mentioned above; language; and, violence. Black Star slides into the guardian statue and hurts himself.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment