Thursday, March 19, 2009

Getsumen to Heiki Miina 05





















Episode 05 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
What a spoiled brat! If that girl had fallen on the ground and thrown a fit in front of me, I’m not so sure I could stop myself from turning her over my knee. I’m not joking. I don’t think there are many Americans who wouldn’t. She’d be on a fast trip to the restroom, or, woodshed – whatever’s handy. But, I like her outfit more than I like Mina’s. Don’t understand why her fruit is cherries. I thought the whole point was that they’re rabbits – rabbits don’t eat cherries. Shoot, I guess that means Mina doesn’t have to drink that nasty carrot juice…
Suggestive Content:
The usual angles used to accentuate the girls’ bodies. One of the baseball players gets a baseball to lap. And, it’s implied that floating bunny sees Mina’s underwear.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment