Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Getsumen to Heiki Miina















Episode 02 (7/10 Above Average)
Impression:
Wow. Okay. This is the second chance I promised Getsumen to Heiki Miina…. And, I think I’ll give it a shot. It has enough what-on-earth factor to be funny and entertaining and enough originality to distinguish itself. The only reason I would drop it before finishing would be for the fanservice. It’s insulting, as a woman, to see where the director puts the camera. And, did anyone else notice that huge Deus Ex Machina when she drank the carrot juice? If that's all she needs to be a rabbit, I'm never drinking V8 again.
Suggestive Content:
There are two bath scenes; the first shows more. Katou D uses the toilet. Tsukada’s breast jiggle some more and Otsuki’s outfit still isn’t zipped up.
Rating:
Animation: 8.5/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 6/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment