Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers 08










Episode 08 (8/10 Great!)
Impression:
This episode would be incredibly funny if it weren’t for the completely unnecessary vulgar content. I just can’t figure out why, after all this time, the writers decided to put in stuff like that. I don’t know the show started airing at night, or on a different channel, or what. I’m very disappointed, though. The plot was very funny. I especially like the part when Italy mistook France for a pretty girl.
Suggestive Content:
Wow. I’ve never seen this sort of stuff on Hetalia before. When they send Italy back, the tag on the box says the “F” word. Italy tells America and the others that Germany has “strange” magazines and DVD’s at his house, one “involving dogs,” and that he has a bondage fetish.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment