Monday, March 23, 2009

Clannad After Story 02






















Episode 02 (7/10 Above Average)
Impression:
Another filler episode? Is this what a show does when it doesn’t know how to start? It’s true I love the characters and I love KyoAni, but let’s get to the story already! I hope this series doesn’t fall into some of the pit traps sequels do… 1) They rely too much that the audience already knows the characters; 2) they go on tangents to explore the characters that don’t matter; and, 3) they try to outdo the plot of the first series. I’m going to keep my faith, though, because of some of the compliments I’ve been hearing my peers say. In that get-up, Sanae looks like a gentler version of Naru from Love Hina, lol.
Suggestive Content:
At one point it looks like he’s trying to “scout” girls. Sanae tries on some fanservicey outfits. Slapstick violence.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment