Monday, March 23, 2009

First Look @ Kurozuka





















Episode 01 (7.5/10 Worth Mentioning)
Impression:
This isn’t my genre or my animation style. I want to say that upfront. Kurozuka reminds me of a Kurosawa film (which I like, but don’t watch often.) You could compare it to the western gothic stories like Dracula. If you don’t like blood spraying everywhere or mature romantic plots, you probably wouldn’t be able to stomach Kurozuka because from what I predict, it’s going to magnify.
Suggestive Content:
Some sexual elements, gore, and violence. Kuromitsu, in one scene is licking the blood off a dead man. Also, it wasn’t touched upon, but I believe this show centers on some form of magic.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment