Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Munto TV 08




























Episode 08 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
This is why I rated Yumemi/Ichiko/Suzume best best friends of the season. I like best friends plots (maybe because I’m a loner.) I can’t lie, though, I had expected Munto TV to be more emotionally stimulating like Kanon or Air. I’m a little disappointed. The most we’re getting out of Munto TV is a creative concept, some good characters, and pretty pictures. There will be a movie coming out later this year that will expound of the Heavenloids and the Akutoloids situation, but that should have been a part of this series. I’m starting to think Kigami Yoshiji isn’t such a good director. Also, I’d like to touch on the philosophy in this episode. Our souls did not create the world. The world wasn’t even created for our souls. God created the world for His glory and He created us because He wanted us to be a part of it.
Suggestive Content:
The philosophy mentioned above.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment