Monday, March 16, 2009

Soul Eater 08


















Episode 08 (10/10 A masterpiece)
Impression:
We got to see Professor Stein in action! I wasn’t expecting that. He’s so cool, and Deathscythe was pretty impressive as well. But, the thing I can’t stand is how nobody realizes that Medusa-sensei is the witch. I mean, come on! I hate it when something is blatantly obvious to the audience and the characters are, for some reason, blithering stupid enough not to notice. I bet we’ll be seeing that boy again; I hadn’t thought he would be taken out so easily. I guess that shows Prof. Stein and Deathscythe’s power.
Suggestive Content:
Witchcraft/Magic and violence. Plus, some Deatchscythe antics (rolls eyes.)
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment