Saturday, March 7, 2009

First Look @ Natsume Yuujinchou
















Episode 01 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
Ahh, that good old J.C. Staff atmosphere… I had missed it. J.C. Staff were the ones who did Honey and Clover and Nodame Cantabile. Both of these are among my favorite anime. I never thought I’d like this series, which is why I put off watching it for so long. But, I was wrong. This is a good show. It has a real Mushishi feel, but reaches down deeper into the human side of things, as opposed to the “spirit” side. Because it has a more stable cast, I predict there will be more of a main story to Natsume Yuujinchou than Mushishi had.
Suggestive Content:
This show is about spirits and will have many instances of Shintoism.
Rating:
Animation: 8.5/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 7.5/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment