Friday, March 6, 2009

Kurokami 07















Episode 07 (7/10 Above Average)
Impression:
I can’t deny I’m losing interest in this show. You’ll note my Enjoyment level has dropped. I just don’t see anything remarkable about this series. If it turns into a longer series (which it must be going to or else they wouldn’t waste time like this), I’ll probably give it up. I would have already if I weren’t blogging it. It’s so much like Shana; the same thing happens over and over. At least we get some background on Kuro. Maybe if they add more characters, it will improve; probably not, though. Kurokami had better pull its butt up fast before I get fed up. And, something about her brother just doesn't follow. Did he get possessed by something?
Suggestive Content:
We have a semi-nude transformation scene and vulgar language (depending on the sub.)
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 8/10 (Nice to see some development.)
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment