Thursday, March 19, 2009

Skip Beat! 05


















Episode 05 (7/10 Above Average)
Impression:
I can’t go along with the philosophy of this show. Kyoko works like a slave in order to earn people’s love. Sound familiar? She was in an unhealthy relationship with Shotaro, ignoring her own wellbeing to cater to his every insanity. Now she finally gains some self-esteem, and what’s the solution? To put her in another codependent position? I don’t know how much more of this I can take. Kyoko does remind me of Tsukushi from Hana Yori Dango, though, and it lets me reminisce a little. The artwork was a little off this episode, or did I just imagine it? By the way, I think Ren looks better in super deformed style.
Suggestive Content:
Nothing to mention
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment