Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora 07




















Episode 07 (9/10 Fantastic!)
Impression:
This episode turned out even better than I thought. I love the depth of emotion the writers are exploring. I never was able to get into BECK, so I’m glad that I like Natsu no Sora so much. I guess it was my second chance with Kobayashi Osamu. He’s an avid music lover and is faithful in its representation in his work. Which reminds me, I thought at first that Yasuko, the blonde street performer, might be the singer of THYME, who did the opening song (which I love), but I was wrong. It would have been cool if she were, though.
Suggestive Content:
The use of magic.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment