Monday, March 23, 2009

First Look @ Michiko to Hatchin!
























Episode 01 (10/10 Masterpiece!)
Impression:
I’m going to try to be objective, but I LOVE this show! It’s easily my favorite of this season. I’ve actually already seen up through episode 13, but I really wanted to blog it so that blogreaders will see how great it is. While we’re talking about this, I have successfully dropped Kurokami for Clannad After Story and because Munto only has one more episode, I’m picking up this. The pacing in Michiko to Hatchin is skillful and the story is exciting, interesting, and the characters rock! Watch it. I suggest the viewers be over 16. Expect action, gorgeous animation, rock music, and character development.
Suggestive Content:
Well, the priest is a hypocritical child abuser; in fact there’s going to be a lot of violence toward children and toward women. Michiko is a convict and her breasts are in-your-face sometimes.
Rating:
Animation: 10/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 10/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment