Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clannad After Story 03























Episode 03 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
Wanting someone to worry about you. I like the theme of the Sunoharas’ arc. KyoAni, because it gets its stories from Key games use a lot of arc-writing. You see, in a harem game like Clannad there are several girls and you’re trying to hook up with one of them, so they all have their own stories. I don’t play dating games, and I would never play an adult game, but it sounds interesting. I can’t say that it’s good writing, though. I felt we were finally moving in on some of the characters, so I expect it to pick up from here. But, seriously, who would believe the story Tomoya gave? That’s what irritates me about anime, the character believe things that obviously aren’t true.
Suggestive Content:
Tomoya likes Mei calling him “big brother,” which I think is pretty sick.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment