Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rideback 11





















Episode 11 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
The finale is on its way! Though, I didn’t get a big charge from this episode. It makes me a little worried; I hope the next episode will be able to deliver. This show reminds me quite a bit of Library Wars, which I loved, but it didn’t deliver much emotional rush, either. I hope this doesn’t turn out that way. Big things were happening, but the writers didn’t let the drama hit the viewers. Last episode Suzuri died. I hope they weren’t counting on that being a huge deal, because it didn’t faze me much.
BTW, look at the second picture. Has her grandmother always been that old?
Suggestive Content:
The battle starts, so there are missiles and guns shooting.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment