Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Michiko to Hatchin 02




















Episode 02 (10/10 Masterpiece!)
Impression:
Every protagonist has to have an antagonist. I think Michiko and Atsuko work well together. They’re both rough girls from the street, but they’re on the opposite sides of the law. I’m so glad I’m re-watching this – not just because it’s amazing, but I’m seeing things I missed the first time. Also, the chemistry between Michiko and Hatchin is wonderful. Hatchin, who’s the responsible, worried one compliments Michiko’s lawless, free-spiritedness.
Suggestive Content:
Michiko’s clothes are revealing. She steals from the vending machine. There is some foul language and violence. Michiko talks about Hiroshi fondling her. Michiko accuses Atsuko of being a masochist. The guards beat up Michiko.
Rating:
Animation: 10/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment