Friday, March 27, 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers 09


















Episode 09 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
I liked how this episode was focused on the other countries since we haven’t gotten to see them much yet. Russia’s kind of scary. Underneath that strangely gentle smile, I think he has the ability to destroy people. England accusing France of being Italy #2 was funny. They really are alike. But, they were from the same source, weren’t they? England also insults America, saying he’s a hick. I wonder if America is Japan’s opinion of a hick. He looks like the big-brother type to me. My perceptions about the countries of the world aren’t identical to Hetalia’s. For instance, I would think China would be a strict, cruel, silent type.
Suggestive Content:
Chibi-Germany gets flustered when Chibi-Italy touches his hand – but, I don’t think it was meant to be homo-erotic. Just wanted to say that.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment