Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rideback 05












Episode 05 (8/10 – Great!)
Impression:
Rin realizes the effects of her actions in the last episode and things aren’t looking good. The volume of the rising suspense is what I’ve been waiting for in this show. Madhouse has hardly ever disappointed me. I’m beginning to really like Okakura, whose past was slightly revealed in this episode. I thought it was gallant to say he’ll protect Rin. We have two meddling reporters, a male and female team like usual, but don’t let the stereotype bother you.
Suggestive Content:
If you are reading the fansubs, you should be aware that sometimes the fansubbers like to add their own comments in brackets after the text. These messages can be very inappropriate and really ruin the episode. I don't always read them, so just know they exist.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment