Monday, February 9, 2009

Rideback 03




















Episode 03 (7/10 – Above Average)
Impression:
This episode felt like I was at a car show or a tractor-pull. I’m not much interested in machines, and this was episode 3 is about. It was very realistic and therefore slow – to me. I'm a hundred times more interested in characters than machinery. We’re getting a better glimpse into the terrorist plot. My suspicion that the Okakura is a part of that plot somehow was strengthen. Another prediction I have is a slight romance between Suzuri and Hishida (but I have to evidence of this.) I had hoped that Hishida and Rin might become close; but, that’s for a personal reason. It’d be nice for the geeky guy to end up with the heroine for once. Geeks unite!
Suggestive Content:
The Rideback club has a celebration and drink. They’re all of age except Suzuri, who gets drunk (on the smell) and rubs her head on Tamayo’s stomach. Depending on the fansub, there is some bad language.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment