Monday, February 2, 2009

Birdy the Mighty Decode 2 02




















Episode 02 (8/10 - Great)
Impression:
I don't know who was in charge of the art direction, but the art in first half of this episode was bad. Eyes all over the head... Block drawing. We get to see where Ketara went after last season. Also, we're given an insight on Nataru, Birdy's childhood friend. I knew he would be involved with the villians, but I didn't know they'll reveal that so soon. He's going to have a bigger part in this than I had thought. I found out that this production company, A-1 Pictures, also produced Kannagi. What a coincidence, huh?
Suggestive Content:
There are several good splirts of blood as Nataru mutilates the alien. There's one nightmarish scene of Birdy when she was a child fighting some sort of monster.
Rating:
Animation: 6/10 (What happened?)
Characters: 8/10 (Good cast this season.)
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment