Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kurokami 02























Episode 02 (8/10 - Great)
Impression:
"I made a contract I could not get out of - whether I wanted to or not."
The action in this series is wonderful - exciting and seamless. I'm really staring to like Kuro. My impression of her from the picture on Anime News Network was that she would be another Shana, but the writers have put together a cute, strong and well-balanced female lead. Kudos to them. I was expecting Keita to be angry for making the contract, even though she brought him back to life. Instead he was thankful; which is good, I guess. However, if he were angry, it would create more intensity and give the opportunity to take the story to another level. Trouble's coming up and I sense another death.
Suggestive Content:
As you can see by the pictures, there's a good amount of blood. Kuro gets beaten pretty badly by the villian of this episode.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment