Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers 03









Episode 03 (7/10 – Above Average)
Impression:
It’s funnier when all the countries are together, but Germany and Italy have great chemistry! They’re so funny together. Oh, and if you didn't understand the box thing in the beginning: Germany shipped Italy back home in a box. It’s like one of those buddy movies. I wish the fansubbers would have translated the song he wrote for Germany. It makes me angry when mess up like that. I have to say, I don't like the framed shots very much. Japan showed up in the last few seconds of this episode, so he’ll probably be the focus of the next episode, which I’ll look forward to. Right now I’m looking for the ending song mp3 so I can put it on my iPod, ^^
Suggestive Content:
None.
Rating:
Animation: 6/10
Characters: 8/10 (Italy and Germany together rock!)
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment