Friday, February 13, 2009

Birdy the Mighty Decode 04

















Episode 04 (8.5/10 Really Great!)
Impression:
Ahh… I’m basking in how much better this season is. I wish the first was this good; it’s because they’re focusing on Birdy and not Tsutomu. At first I wanted a romance between the two, but after everything that’s happened, I think having no romantic elements would be best. Nataru is a more compelling villain than Sayaka. Sayaka was a tool of the Ryunka, but Nataru is twisted mostly in and of himself. I think they took care of the Nataru's-father-plot line too quickly, though.
Suggestive Content:
Birdy is on an all-girls swimming show. The camera gets a good eyeful of her bikini top and what it covers. Nataru pulls one of the twin’s arms off – some blood and gore.
Rating:
Animation: 10/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment