Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kannagi 09













Episode 02 (5/10 – Average)
Impression:
I didn’t want this show to turn into a fanservice anime, but obviously my wishes don’t count. I was glad to see some development between Tsugumi and Jin, although I’m not rooting for them as a couple. I wish they would have expounded on Jin’s past some more, but maybe they’ll handle that in the four episodes remaining. I was surprised to see Nagi so unaffected when the subject of Jin having a girlfriend came up, but I think it’s better than her having an angst session over it like lead females in most anime. Oh, and, Authorman? Seriously?
Suggestive Content:
The misunderstanding about Jin and Daitetsu being homosexual continues; Tsugumi accidentally yells about it in public and rumors start circulating. The president opens Akiba’s bag which contains many less than innocent manga. Tsugumi walks in on Jin and the girls look at pictures of Jin… exposed.
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 6/10
Pacing: 6/10
Enjoyment: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment