Friday, February 6, 2009

First Look @ Casshern Sins























Episode 01 (5/10 - Average)
Impression:
The world is already dead. The ruin has begun.
Lots of the same thing over and over = bad pacing. I liked Ringo; she was like a fresh breeze. Anime often doesn't portray children the way children really are. Ringo isn't a real child, either, but she was fun. Some of the art was pretty and interesting. The backgrounds were blurry and dark, befitting the broken down world in which this is set. A hero seen for his sins. This is a very poetic concept. I hope the writers will explore this to its fullest. I'm not interested enough in the series to continue watching it, but I'll give it my very best wishes.
Suggestive Content:
Robot violence. Emotional intensity. Not much else.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Character: 8/10
Writing: 6/10
Pacing:3/10
Enjoyment: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment