Thursday, February 19, 2009

Maho Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora 02

















Episode 02 (7/10 - Above Average)
Impression:
Ahh... I feel that calm, slow feeling of BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad. Especially when the young woman is playing guitar on the street. I didn't really like BECK very much because of a few story elements, but I do like Natsu no Sora for now. Unfortunately I felt this episode was more like a traveling show with all the photographs and not much movement on the character's part. Lots of close-up shots, but those weren't so bad. One reviewer on another site said the animation is lazy and the backgrounds too detailed. I'll reserve my opinion for now; I want to see more. Also, is it just me, or does her city friend look a lot like her country friend?
Suggestive Content:
She uses magic according to her emotions. We know that all power comes from God.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10 (Not enough character movement; Seeing thru Sora's eyes wasn't a good idea.)
Characters: 8/10 (Can't wait to watch the relationships between them.)
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 6/10 (Took her a while to finally get to the building.)
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment