Monday, April 13, 2009

Soul Eater 13




















Episode 13 (9/10 Fantastic)
Impression:
Maka’s such a brat. I’m siding with Soul Eater. I know I shouldn’t take sides in real life, but I believe you should take sides in fantasy. That’s what characters are for, to represent human characteristics. Try as writers might, we can’t create real people. Still, the relationship between Soul and Maka is intoxicating. I can’t wait to see how it affects the story. I love this show’s characters – because, hero or villain, they’re all messed-up! This new villain cracks me up; he’s so strong, but he makes so many stupid mistakes that he can hardly do anything right. I hope the creators don’t make the mistake of having one episode fights the entire season.
Suggestive Content:
Foul language, in English, even.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment