Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hetalia Axis Powers 13&14
















Episode 13&14 (8.5/10 Wonderful)
Impression:
Episode 14 is the funniest episode yet! I loved the grocery scene; we haven’t seen all the countries interact like that since the first episode. I know some people consider this show very insulting, but I can’t help but love the humor. I’m surprised Italy tried to escape from Germany. It’s even more surprising that Germany went and got him back. The appearance of the Italians was a little confusing since until now, there’s only been one person to represent each country. I wonder who the girl Italy was talking to was.
Suggestive Content:
England performs witchcraft. When Italy wakes up from being punched in the stomach by Germany, he feels something soft which turns out to be Germany’s behind.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment