Monday, April 13, 2009

Natsu no Arashi 02



















Episode 02 (6.5/10 Slightly better than the last episode)
Impression:
I don’t really like this show. I guess I’d be better off reading the manga. Honestly, I can’t stand Hajime; he’s annoying, nosy, and creepy. And ugly. Though, I do have to say that he’s unique. There aren’t many characters like him in anime, especially not lead males. My favorite character is the con artist; she’s fun to watch. Arashi holds some sort of good quality, too. The writing for this show is a mess – I don’t think Kobayashi Jin is to blame, either. I think it’s the director and writers. This episode tried to address so many things, it was practically incoherent. This should have been the first episode, although, it’s not exactly a winner either. We had some nice fanservie: you can see Tenma and Harima sitting in the café (picture 26) and a picture of Itoshiki-sensei.
Suggestive Content:
Hajime talks about Arashi’s body and how he’s into older women. The camera follows Arashi’s butt and bosom around like a faithful dog.
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 6/10
Pacing: 3/10
Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment