Sunday, April 12, 2009

K-ON! 02
















Episode 02 (8/10 Great)
Impression:
Ever since I started watching anime, I’ve been in a slow metamorphosis into a kawaii fanatic. Don’t believe me? KyoAni is my second favorite studio. My favorite bear is a panda. I want to draw like Barasui and Takahashi Shin My profile picture is of Yui with the jam toast in her mouth. I see myself blushing and bubbles floating around my head when I see something cute. (I need help.) Yui is amazingly cute! And so, I hope this explains my bias for K-ON! And, indeed all KyoAni (except a rare few shows.) I also, however, have integrity as a writer and will try my best to be objective. The story elements are pretty vague; this feels so much like a slice-of-life comic: vague, cute, and funny. I can’t suggest this show to anyone looking for a solid plot.
Suggestive Content:
Nothing.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment