Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Birdy the Mighty Decode 2 12















Episode 12 (9.5/10 More than just Fantastic!)
Impression:
This is the way the first season should have been! Nataru and Birdy’s story is greater than any other plotline this show has seen. I even admire the love story, which isn’t my favorite element of anime usually. I felt close to both of them and heartbreak during their fight scene. I heard there will be an OVA which will go deeper into the tower terrorism and some other questions raised in the series. I’m looking forward to that. Tsutomu actually did something helpful. I honestly was beginning to think he was useless.
Suggestive Content:
More gruesome fighting and disturbing images. Emotional intensity.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment