Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First Look @ Slap Up Party





















Episode 01 (6/10 Good)
Impression:
It was … interesting. The concepts are nothing new, especially not to the fantasy genre. I’m guessing this is based on one of the thousands of RPG games that exist somewhere out there, away from me. It was corny and wacky, but not altogether useless. I laughed several times. I really liked that blonde play-boy character – he was the best comic character of the show. The villains, though, are so cartoonish it was almost too embarrassing to watch. Who thinks that blue-headed chick looks like Ryoko? Huh? Huh? This was like that RPG spoof in Love Hina...
Suggestive Content:
The women’s clothes are skimpy and there’s
Rating:
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 6/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10 (I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.)

No comments:

Post a Comment