Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Birdy the Mighty Decode 2 08




















Episode 08 (7.5/10 Almost Great)
Impression:
I hate it when side characters cause more trouble than they’re worth. Especially children. Seriously, we’re so close to the finale, why do we have to watch a (superhumanly fast) pouty handicapped girl run away from the hospital for an entire episode? That girl annoyed me the first scene she appeared. You’re better than this, Akane Kazuki. The artwork in this episode was a little off, too. I know this is turning into a complaining post, but I wish the fansubs would come out soon. I really want to see the finale! I have a feeling it’s going to be great, despite that I just watched a filler episode. And, I wonder why those aliens didn’t realize Nataru had killed their companion… I mean, it would obvious to me.
Suggestive Content:
Birdy takes a bath and there’s a cardboard stand-alone of her in the mall in skimpy clothes. (Has anyone else noticed that the way the Japanese pronounce "Birdy" is "Bawdy?" Anybody?
Rating:
Animation: 8/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 7/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment