Friday, April 24, 2009

K-ON! 03
















Episode 13 (8.5/10 Really Great!)
Impression:
Puni, puni… puni, puni. The cuteness level of this show is at 90% I love all the bright colors and the shine on the skin. Very beautiful. The one thing I’m wishing for with this show is some emotional exploration. It doesn’t have to be as deep as Kanon or Clannad, but I think it would boost the show’s value for me. K-ON is meant to be a slice of life, lighthearted show, but even Hyakko was able to look deep into Torako’s character. And if Hyakko, which is much more comic-oriented can do it, K-ON should be able to. On a side note, I really envy the ease anime characters have of making friends…
Suggestive Content:
Nothing.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment