Friday, April 3, 2009

Soul Eater 12




























Episode 12 (9/10 Fantastic)
Impression:
Seeing the dissension between the witches was interesting. I don’t think that little girl witch really fits in with the others. But, that’s the joke, I guess. Medusa is more formidable than I had thought. She’s really a great villainess for this show. Dr. Stein finally caught on to the fact that she, the nurse, is a witch in disguise. About time… I was sad that the little mouse witch died; she was kinda cute. I like their outfits – I couldn’t cosplay as them, though, because I don’t want to dress up like a witch. Black Star and the pot was hilarious! Kudos to the writers for that! As for Maka, she’s already growing. She’ll turn out as a great heroine.
Suggestive Content:
Witchcraft. The episode opens with witches chanting a spell. Blair comes into the room stark naked.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment