Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First Look @ Hatsukoi Limited




















Episode 01 (7.5/10 Above Average)
Impression:
I’m not sure if I’ll be continuing this anime. I liked the first episode; the concept is fairly unique. From what we saw of the girls, they’re a little generic. Ayumi, however, surprised me a bit. I thought she was an average, shy, flustered girl, but when she kneed that guy in the face, I had double take. That was amazing! She took the ropes off like it was nothing. Those guys that kidnapped her really weren’t so bad. When she started crying, they tried to comfort her. I thought that was funny.
Suggestive Content:
One of the boys who kidnaps Ayumi lifts up her shirt, displaying her panties. Afterwards, Ayumi kicks Zaitsu-san, the audience sees her panties close-up. Once when she’s on her knees, her crotch is drawn in a very detailed way. The manga on which this anime was based is Ecchi, so there may be more coming up.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 8/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment