Monday, July 13, 2009

Taishou Yakyuu Musume 02
















Episode 02 (6/10 Good)

Impression:

This isn’t a very exciting show. I could tell that from the first episode, actually. However, I decided to watch it for the old-Japan feeling. The personalities of these girls are much closer to the Japanese mindset than the loud, hyper-active, and tsundere types in other anime. This show feels old – even in its animation. I hope I don’t get sick of the old atmosphere. I am interested in Tamaki-chan; I’ve always liked standoffish, quiet characters. Plus, she’s a writer like me, so I’ll be watching her storyline with great interest; as well as Tomoe’s. The team came together much faster than I thought it would. Okay, who else thinks that Anna-sensei isn’t much help?

Suggestive Content:

Anna-sensei grabs Tomoe’s bottom to see how strong her hips are. Also, many of the girls are infatuated with Tomoe.

Rating:

Animation: 6/10

Characters: 7.5/10

Writing: 6/10

Pacing: 7/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment