Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Look @ Princess Lover
















Episode 01 (7/10 Above Average)

Impression:

This wasn’t the mindless, ecchi show I thought it would be, though it might turn that way sometime. I have to say I was nearly impressed until the whole “your fiancée” cliché was thrown out. And, is it just me or was that Saber (Fate/Stay Night)? I laughed out loud when I saw her. I don’t really go for the Ritzy setting. I find rich anime characters obnoxious and irritating. I’m not going to condemn this show, but I also won’t be watching it. The harem’s on its way for one thing; I can’t muster up any interest for another.

Genre: an almost unique rags-to-riches harem featuring bosoms and swords

Suggestive Content:

A few panty shots and a lot of breast-jiggling. He wakes up with his hand on Charlotte’s breast and doesn’t move it before enjoying the feel. When she gets up, she accuses him of it jokingly and asks some inappropriate questions about it. Some violence, but nothing graphic.

Rating:

Animation: 8/10

Characters: 7/10

Writing: 7/10

Pacing: 7/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment