Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Look @ Geijutsuka Art Design Class
















Episode 01 (7/10 I liked it!)

Impression:

I may be questioned or even made fun of for this, but I really like this show. Despite that the characters are cookie cuts of the average anime dough. Despite the fact there’s no plot. Despite this is purely a gag anime. Shows like this are nice to watch sometimes. It actually is quite educational; at least, I learned a bit about art techniques. It’s not as good as Sketchbook Full Colors, but it is much better than Hidamari Sketch – what else would you expect from the director of Kodocha! So, is this going to be some intellectual, psychological blockbuster? No, but I’m going to enjoy it. I suggest you do, too.

Genre: an art club gag reel, Hidamari Sketch but much better

Suggestive Content:

Some older kid humor and a little language (based on the subber.)

Rating:

Animation: 7/10

Characters: 7/10 – Enjoyable if not original

Writing: 6/10 – Rapid fire gags – Lucky Star fans rejoice

Pacing: 6/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment