Sunday, July 12, 2009

First Look @ Kanamemo
















Episode 01 (7/10 Above Average)

Impression:

As you can tell from the Rating section, I’m a bit split over this. I will never continue watching this show because of the blatant inappropriate content that conflict with what I believe God wants for my mind and soul. However, I will credit where credit is due: I liked the artwork and coloring; some of the characters are interesting; the concept of a young girl joining a newspaper delivery after her grandmother died has potential. All of this is spoiled by this show’s ambition to pander to the sexual fetishes of the viewers. It’s very obvious for which audience they’re writing. Simple jokes, non sequitur, and sexual humor take over and the writing isn’t at all worth wading through the debris.

Genre: a shameful lolicon, yuri, ecchi fest not worth my intelligence

Suggestive Content:

I can’t under any circumstances recommend this show to anyone. There is a homosexual couple who openly kiss/touch as well as a lesbian child molester who constantly gropes and fondles the little girls in the show. A brief bath scene and drinking.

Rating:

Animation: 8.5/10

Characters: 7/10

Writing: 5/10

Pacing: 7/10

Enjoyment: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment