Sunday, July 5, 2009

First Look @ Yoku Wakaru Gendai Mahou















Episode 00 (2/10 Terrible)
Impression:
This is the story of a girl who turns all magic into pans.
Uh, what? … I love Japan.
This reminded me a lot of Love Hina. Honestly, I thought using magic through computers was an interesting concept. Unfortunately, a good concept isn’t enough. I really disliked the coloring technique. It hurt my eyes to look at Yumiko, all that white and pastel coloring. I liked Kaho and Koyomi… I have to admit, I laughed a few times. That’s all this show is good for. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Suggestive Content:
A few panty and breast shots are scattered throughout the episode and there’s a bath scene which is revealing. Yumiko makes Koyomi wear gym bloomers to train and there’s a montage of different outfits (for the clothing fetish crowd.) The show revolves around the use of magic.
Rating:
Animation: 4/10
Characters: 2/10
Writing: 2/10
Pacing: 3/10
Enjoyment: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment