Monday, July 6, 2009

K-ON! 13















Episode 13 (9.5/10 Fantastic~!)
Impression:
I loved the atmosphere of this episode. I wish they had taken more serious tones during the series. Of course, the ending was a bit anticlimactic – Yui to the rescue! Not really, though. One anime blogger said that Ritsu got the best storyline this time around and I agree. (Since last episode was Yui’s climax, they wrapped up the other girls’ endings in one episode. How gracious of them.) We really hadn’t the chance to know Ritsu very well. I blew her off as the annoying, hyperactive, Tomo of the bunch early in the series; but, I have a different opinion of her now.
I don’t care what anyone says, I loved K-ON! And I’m going to miss it.
Suggestive Content:
None.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment