Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kannagi 02




















Episode 02 - (8/10 - Great!)
Impression:
This is truly a fun show. It doesn't take much intelligence to enjoy it, but that's fine. The Dragon Ball reference was funny. I hope to see that group of kids again. Finding out whether Nagi really has a split personality or not... I love things like this. (The best split personalities were Lain, Lein, and Rein.) I can't get past how beautiful the animation and coloring is! As I've said, I'm a fool for animation. The pacing and events of this episode were more interesting than the first. You have to have make allowances for first episodes, though. I'm a cat lover, so the cat subplot touched my heart!
Suggestive Content:
Jin, while yelling at Nagi for leaving her panties lying around, flashes them in front of Tsugumi. When Jin is carrying Nagi at the end of the episode, her skirt is up pretty high. Also, Nagi talks about her breast not being able to give the kittens milk. Of course, there is more talk of impurities and Nagi being a goddess.
Rating:
Animation: 9/10 (Loving the art!)
Characters: 8/10 (Quirky and fun.)
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment