Wednesday, January 21, 2009

First Look @ Birdy the Mighty Decode 2 - Episode 01












Episode 01 - (7/10 - Above Average; it needs time, of course, since it's the 1st ep.)
Impresssion:
The first episode reintroduces many old faces from the first season (which I finished a few weeks ago during my winter break.) I'm glad to see that scary old woman as well as the hapless gansters whose car still gets a beating by Birdy/Tsutomou. We have a few new characters as well, as Birdy's childhood friend, who looked a lot like Tsutomu. I' happy that Birdy will be developed more in this season, because I've honestly had enough of Tsutomu.
This is my prediction: last series showed Tsutomu devoloping is romance with Nakasugi and this new season will develop Tsutomu and Birdy's relationship.
Suggestive Content:
Birdy has a bath scene. We also see her getting dressed briefly. Other than some violence, a mutilated body (seen in the dark), there's not much that's offensive. Birdy's outfit, those who haven't seen it, is rather revealing. 13+
Rating:
Animation: 9/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 8/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment