Friday, January 16, 2009

Hello, Navi


Hello, Lain.


There is no shortage of anime blogs on the net. I didn't start this blog to advance the quanity or quality of anime blogs. There are, however, few blogs that examine anime through a Christian perspective.


I have no intention of making this my gimmick, or whatever. Though, I want to provide information about the content so that Christian viewers can decided what they want to watch. I've found that it all comes down to what you're willing to see in order get a good story. I've researched anime for myself for about 3-4 years... so, I like to think I have a good head for anime.


All I want is a media to gather my thoughts about the shows I watch. I will be honest about the content, my opinion, and my recommendations.


I hope that those who read this blog will find my rants helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment