Monday, May 18, 2009

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora 10














Episode 10 (9.5/10 Almost a Masterpiece)
Impression:
No matter what anyone says, Natsu no Sora is beautifully written. A heroine dying from a mysterious disease is nothing new, yet I commend the writers for the way they treated it. There were a few elements, such as the whole searching montage, that were stale, but I was moved by the painful sadness and bittersweet romance of this episode. It seems to me that Natsu no Sora has great potential for a powerful finale. Watching Midorikawa-kun and Sora-chan grow has been a gift. The disease Sora has is very interesting as well. The heart beats too quickly at bright lights and loud noises. It sounds like a sickness I would come up with for one of my own stories. I was very impressed with Midorikawa-kun’s memory magic.
Suggestive Content:
The use of magic.
Rating:
Animation: 10/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment