Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora 09















Episode 09 (9/10 Fantastic)
Impression:
Previous episodes of Natsu no Sora have not grabbed my emotions as much as this one. It was a splendid job by the writers, director, and the animation was more than beautiful. Other than the sweetness of a tender new romance, it strikes me how seamlessly Sora and Midorikawa move into their romance. I don’t understand that kind of thing very well. I’m going to be watching the last three episodes quickly so that I can review the series and focus more on the newer titles.
Suggestive Content:
Midorikawa and Sora go to a fortune teller. Midorikawa sees a misleading scene between Sora and her teacher.
Rating:
Animation: 10/10
Characters: 9/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment