Friday, May 1, 2009

An explanation and excuse for posting several Yui pictures!


I feel I owe an explanation for my recent actions, so I will shortly and succinctly, while at the same time using too many cute Yui pictures! - Somebody stop me!

1) The discontinuation of some series I committed to blog, i.e. Bounen no Xamdou, Kurokami, Skip Beat, and Shikabane Hime Aka.

In the case of the first three: they suck, I don't like them, they're dropped. Cry me a river.

As for Shikabane Hime Aka, I watched it with my anime club and got lost in time. I will say that is was a very good series and I'm going to watch the second season.

2) The cut back on screencaps.

It was too much for me to post 60 screencaps for each episode, considering the old picture uploader Blogger.com has (no offense.)

So, I'm limiting myself to 30 per post.
3) I need to tell you that I miss watching anime "just for fun" so I might decide to clump episodes together into one post.

Summertime is upon me and I'm out of classes now (just have finals) so I'll be blogging a little differently.



That's all for now - look at my cute Yui photos! Auuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment