Monday, May 25, 2009

First Look @ The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2















Episode 01 (9/10 Excellent!)
Impression:
Despite all the changes during this season’s production, it was able to jump right back to where it was. Watching season two brought up such sweet nostalgia. I loved Haruhi S1 and I’m almost outside my mind excited about this new season. I’m expecting great things seeing the script of this first episode. Theories and psychology… Of course, I’m still just as annoyed by Mikuru as ever. I’m happy to see the other characters back; middle-school Haruhi was funny; she hasn’t changed at all. I’m going to need to review the first season, though, to remind myself of all the intrinsic details.
Suggestive Content:
Not much to mention. Haruhi trespasses on school grounds.
Rating:
Animation: 8.5/10
Characters: 10/10
Writing: 9/10
Pacing: 9/10
Enjoyment: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment