Saturday, May 16, 2009

Basquash 03















Episode 03 (7.5/10 Above Average)
Impression:
The fanservice in this show is starting to embarrass me. I understand the whole macho focus of the story, but breasts the size of basketballs are completely unnecessary. I’m watching this show for three reasons: 1) I hear later episodes are good 2) I like the high-speed atmosphere and animation, and: 3) it reminds me of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (only certainly not as good.) The minute its flaws overshadow the three reasons, I’ll drop it.
Suggestive Content:
Sela is aroused several times throughout the episode by the basketball skills of Iceman. Even when he’s beating her, she gets pleasure from it. She also has two semi-nude scenes. A new woman appears at the end of the episode and her bust is a camera-hog, let’s just say it like that.
Rating:
Animation: 8.5/10
Characters: 7/10
Writing: 7/10
Pacing: 8/10
Enjoyment: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment